Dynawave is a manufacturing company in Haverhill MA. We currently have multiple full time job openings. Applicants must be 18 years of age, as they will be operating machinery. Below is a short description of the positions currently available. We do offer two shifts also.
Cable Operator: This position is responsible for setting up and operating cable manufacturing equipment including braiders, tapers, and the respool line to meet daily production goals. Cable Operator is responsible for maintenance of equipment and tooling, housekeeping and other assigned duties.
Cable Trimmer: This position measures, trims and points cable.
1. High School Graduate or GED and ability to read and write in English.
2. Must have good mechanical skills and be comfortable working with machinery.
3. Must be able to read calipers and understand decimal system and drawing dimensions.
4. Must have basic computer skills for data entry.
5. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and possess physical endurance to stand for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to pass a drug screening test and eye exam.
135 Ward Hill Avenue
(978) 469-0558 Fax
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Portsmouth NH Works office
2000 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801
As a Product/Event Demonstrator, you’ll be responsible for the management of effective, efficient and quality event demos in a single client’s store. You will ensure quality performance and execution by conducting events scheduled by your direct supervisor. In this position, you will ensure maximum flexibility when delivering on diverse needs of the organization. This could include assisting at other stores during peak holiday seasons and Grand Openings, on-weekend and total execution results, and managing event processes, depending on the Client’s specific store requirements.
If you enjoy a diverse work environment, then you may have what it takes to join CROSSMARK as a Product/Event Demonstrator. Part time employees are eligible to participate in 401k, limited medical, dental and vision benefits, and are paid weekly!
Contact: Call Natalie Morris @ (469)331-4594 to setup an interview.
Visit CROSSMARK.com/careers to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
To schedule an interview, please contact the Portsmouth NHWorks office at 603-436-3702
Prime Power, Inc.
Prime Power is a designer, developer and manufacturer of Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc power supplies for the defense industry, aerospace and hi-rel market place.
- Incorporated in 1992
- 14,000 square foot facility in Hampstead, NH
- AS9100 Registered
- Privately held corporation
Engineering & Production Technician:
Test or modify developmental or production Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc Power Supplies. Typically work under engineering manager’s direction.
- Assemble prototypes, using hand tools or measuring equipment.
- Build maintain, troubleshoot or repair Dc/Dc converters or Ac/Dc power supplies & test.
- Provide technical assistance in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered before, during or after construction.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc power supplies for production testing or engineering.
- Fix test fixtures or production test equipment and/or resolve test issues in production.
- Write engineering specifications to clarify design details or functionality of power supplies.
- Modify prototypes, parts, assemblies or systems to correct functional deviations.
- Work in production during production testing of Dc/Dc converters or Ac/Dc power supplies as needed.
Engineering & Production skills and Qualifications
Technical or trade school training/degree preferred. Experience preferred but not required, Prime Power is willing to train the right Candidate. Be able to work with minimal supervision in a production / engineering dead line orientated environment. Computer skills a plus. Ability to solder, Prime Power will train to IPC standards. Mechanical knowledge a plus ability to read and understand schematics a plus, Prime Power will to train the right individual.
Must be U.S. Citizen
firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-329-4675 x13