E.C. Shaw Co., Inc. is primarily a plumbing and heating contractor who does mechanical work in Boston and the neighboring towns and cities. We mostly work on light commercial oil and gas heating systems, burners, boilers, cooling towers, and mechanical piping and distribution systems. We are family owned and operated and are committed to high standards. We strive to maintain our high standards by employing high quality employees.
Light commercial oil and gas heating technician/installer for a full time position.
· Applicant must have an oil burner license and a minimum of 3 years experience in installation and service of boilers, burners, plumbing, water heaters, and mechanical piping systems.
· Applicant should have some familiarity with cooling towers, pumps, and mechanical type piping systems.
· Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass a background check
· Applicant must have good communication skills and be able to explain technical information to customers
· Applicant must work well with others and also possess the ability to work independently
· Applicant must have knowledge of tools, ability to follow controls/wiring schematics, and ability to braze/solder
· Applicant must participate in on-call schedule
· Applicant must keep company vehicle organized and clean
Wages and Benefits:
· Competitive hourly wage based on experience and licenses
· 50% health insurance contribution
· Aflac supplemental insurance
· Simple IRA plan
· Company vehicle
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Installation and service of boilers, burners, plumbing, water heaters, and mechanical piping systems: 3 years
Required license or certification:
· Driver's License and Oil Burner License
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.