Dynawave is a manufacturing company in Haverhill MA. We currently have multiple full time job openings. Applicants must be 18 years of age, as they will be operating machinery. Below is a short description of the positions currently available. We do offer two shifts also.
Cable Operator: This position is responsible for setting up and operating cable manufacturing equipment including braiders, tapers, and the respool line to meet daily production goals. Cable Operator is responsible for maintenance of equipment and tooling, housekeeping and other assigned duties.
Cable Trimmer: This position measures, trims and points cable.
1. High School Graduate or GED and ability to read and write in English.
2. Must have good mechanical skills and be comfortable working with machinery.
3. Must be able to read calipers and understand decimal system and drawing dimensions.
4. Must have basic computer skills for data entry.
5. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and possess physical endurance to stand for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to pass a drug screening test and eye exam.
135 Ward Hill Avenue
(978) 469-0558 Fax