Prime Power, Inc.
Prime Power is a designer, developer and manufacturer of Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc power supplies for the defense industry, aerospace and hi-rel market place.
- Incorporated in 1992
- 14,000 square foot facility in Hampstead, NH
- AS9100 Registered
- Privately held corporation
Engineering & Production Technician:
Test or modify developmental or production Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc Power Supplies. Typically work under engineering manager’s direction.
- Assemble prototypes, using hand tools or measuring equipment.
- Build maintain, troubleshoot or repair Dc/Dc converters or Ac/Dc power supplies & test.
- Provide technical assistance in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered before, during or after construction.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental Dc/Dc converters and Ac/Dc power supplies for production testing or engineering.
- Fix test fixtures or production test equipment and/or resolve test issues in production.
- Write engineering specifications to clarify design details or functionality of power supplies.
- Modify prototypes, parts, assemblies or systems to correct functional deviations.
- Work in production during production testing of Dc/Dc converters or Ac/Dc power supplies as needed.
Engineering & Production skills and Qualifications
Technical or trade school training/degree preferred. Experience preferred but not required, Prime Power is willing to train the right Candidate. Be able to work with minimal supervision in a production / engineering dead line orientated environment. Computer skills a plus. Ability to solder, Prime Power will train to IPC standards. Mechanical knowledge a plus ability to read and understand schematics a plus, Prime Power will to train the right individual.
Must be U.S. Citizen
email@example.com or 603-329-4675 x13