Here is all the information you need to enjoy Whittier Tech's Class of 2017 Senior Prom:
TUESDAY, MAY 30, 6 to 11:00 p.m.
Atkinson Country Club
85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH 03811
- Please arrive at 6 p.m. You may not enter Atkinson Country Club before 6 p.m. Please make sure you have arranged for transportation home at the end of the evening.
- The Grand March begins at 6:30 p.m. If you are late, you will not be able to march.
- Dinner is served at 7 p.m. Table numbers will be called to the buffet by the DJ to begin dinner service.
- The last song is at 10:55 pm. Please have transportation arranged for the end of the evening.
Rules and Regulations:
There is no assigned seating or saving seats for people who have not yet arrived. Each table has 12 seats. Please plan accordingly. You may NOT move any seats to or from other tables or your table will not be called to eat.
You may not leave during the prom to go to your car or limo. Students will not be allowed to leave the ballroom once they have arrived.
- Students as well as guests will be accountable for following all school rules while at the prom.
- You may not dance barefoot. Please bring sandals, flats, or flip-flops with you if you wish to change your shoes. If you are barefoot you will be asked to leave the dance floor. This is State Law.
- Gentlemen -- no tank tops. You may wear a tank top under a tuxedo vest, which must be buttoned.
- Parents are not permitted into the prom.
- If you wish to order formal prom photos, a Mark Lawrence photographer will be located on the second floor at the Atkinson Country Club. Please bring cash or a check to pay for photos. These will not be sent to Whittier. Please make arrangements to pick them up at the photography studio at a later date.
- There will be two photo booths. The “Wicked Fun” photo booths will be available from 6 to 11 p.m. The photo booths print 2X6 duplicate prints. You can choose black and white or color photos on a touch screen inside the booth. You may get in line as many times as you would like.
- Any inappropriate photos taken in the photo booth will result in strict disciplinary action. ALL PHOTO BOOTH PICTURES ARE EMAILED TO THE SCHOOL THE FOLLOWING DAY
Any senior who does not adhere to these rules and regulations will lose the privilege to attend graduation as well as any other end of the year senior activities.
Have a wonderful evening!